Something that I always like to do is play the piano. Actually, I am very good with some instruments because I spent 6 years to learn how to play the piano. I think for me that was very useful because sometimes when I feel a little bored I prefer to play the piano. I learned how to play the piano when I was 12 years old. I still remember my first presentation with my teacher. She was very serious with me the first time. However, when people meet each other for more than 1 year people start to be more confident.
Anyway, I did not like to play the piano before because I was feeling pressure from my parents to learn how to play an instrument but nowadays I think is a good tool for our society. I am a good in this kind of things because also I remember when I was 6 years old I learned how to play the violin and the guitar. I have two piano's in my house, one is very special because with that one I started to learned and the other one is newer and it just for special cases because it is located in a big living room to receive people
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario